|For easy removal of wood floors that have been adhered to concrete, ceramic tiles, marble, etc.|
For removal of glue and resins spilled onto concrete floors.
|Folds and locks with a guard covering the blade for easy transportation and storage.
|Top unit in tranport position with blade guard in place.|
Lower unit in operational position for floor removal.
Standard Unit.Model A 45 lbs. $725.00Closet Unit...Model B 33 lbs. $650.00
- Heavy Duty Poly or Solid Aluminum wheels with ball bearings.
- Heavy Steel Body and Tubular Steel handle ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue.
- Articulated axle: allows blade to remain parallel to floor during use.
- Alloy Steel Heat Treated blades.
- Self Sharpening through use.
- 75% faster than current non-powered method.